Thursday, November 1, 2012

"Tears From Heaven" by Desire

I'm a huge fan of Desire, which is one of Johnny Jewel's bands. Their debut album is one of my favorite albums from recent years, and I've been very patiently looking forward to hearing more from them.

Yesterday they released a music video for the song "Tears From Heaven" which will be featured on the Italians Do It Better sequel compilation After Dark 2, along with another new Desire song called "The Nightshift". I am really looking forward to the whole compilation, and it should be out sometime soon. To hear the first After Dark compilation, check out the newly remastered version on Johnny Jewel's SoundCloud.

Anyway, I didn't post this yesterday because I wanted to post the Glass Candy song yesterday, being as though it was Halloween and everything. Like Glass Candy's "Halloween" video, the video for "Tears From Heaven" was directed by Alberto Rossini.

No comments:

Post a Comment