Saturday, January 26, 2013

Taco Bell & Rudeness, Part II

I forgot about it until tonight, but I wanted to post about it because it amuses me.

Recently I was at a Taco Bell, and I was standing in front of the counter to pick up my food after ordering. After picking up his own food, a "gentleman" was headed to a table somewhere, and where I happened to be standing was in his path. Rather than go around me using the more than adequate space I left to my side, he apparently decided he wanted to continue in a perfectly straight line, requiring me to move instead. And rather than saying something even remotely polite like "Excuse me", what he decided to say to me was "Move, dude." I'm not sure exactly why rudeness like that amuses me, but it made me laugh.

This is, of course, not the first time that someone has been rude to me at Taco Bell. Maybe he and that girl in Florida are related though, and being rude at Taco Bell runs in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment