Tuesday, July 16, 2013

LEGO sets based on The LEGO Movie!

I recently talked a little bit about The LEGO Movie that is coming out early next year, as well as the possibility of sets being based on the movie. If you haven't done so yet, you should check out the trailer for the movie, and then read that post I did. I guess I'll get a chance to get that cowlick hairpiece after all! It was announced today that they'll be making LEGO sets based on the movie.



Part of the press release also said that there will be a new line of 16 collectible minifigures based on new and "new again" characters from the movie. I don't want to get my hopes up, but between the sets and the 16 collectable minifigures, maybe we'll get to see one of my favorite characters from the trailer...

Bring on that 1980's-something space guy!



No comments:

Post a Comment