Saturday, August 21, 2010

Free music you could check out, if you were so inclined.

A band I really love called Endless Hallway released a new song yesterday. They recorded it a few months ago. It's called "Magneton"

The link to download it is here.

I've been into them since there were only two guys in the band and they had only a 30-second teaser of a song on their myspace site. Since then they've released several demos and a great album.

I went with Patrick and his friend Aaron to see Endless Hallway live last year when they were on tour, opening for Gavin Rossdale. They were amazing. It was the best show I've ever been to, and I've been to a lot of shows.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

My friend Tyler is a musician. His music project is called Clamour. I met him on the internet a while back, and since then I have released nothing, and he has released several EP's, making me feel like I'm lazy. He just released his latest EP, which was planned to be a full album. The EP is called "Tower"

The link to download it is here.

To be honest, his music isn't something I'd regularly listen to, but it's interesting. I get the impression he does it for himself anyway rather than for an audience, much like how I approach my own music, even if our respective approaches also differ in many ways.

A document within the download explains that it is his final Clamour release, and that Clamour is now "asleep". He just has a different path in life to go down.

I don't know Tyler very well, but I'm glad to know him at all, and I hope we continue to talk at least once in a while, and that we'll maybe work together on something in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment