Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Gluten-Free Saul Pancake Williams

I recently wrote about a new song by Saul Williams, one of my favorite creative people.

Saul was featured in a video on Soul Pancake, the philosophical website started by actor Rainn Wilson and friends. You can watch on the site by clicking here, or watching in the embedded player below:



Although I don't share all of the same beliefs as Saul, this video is quite interesting. I particularly found it interesting when he talked about deep breaths being the relaxing aspect of smoking cigarettes. When he was talking about an innermost power as opposed to a higher power, it reminded me of my own beliefs about many people maybe giving too much credit to God and not enough credit to people. I have faith in the potential of myself and the potential of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment