Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween mini paper lanterns.

I'm a big fan of paper lanterns. I love them. If I was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, my power battery would be a paper lantern. And all the other Green Lanterns would be jealous of me.

I have several paper lanterns, and there's one special one I'll write about sometime in the future. This post isn't for that lantern. This post is for Halloween mini paper lanterns, which I purchased at fiVe BEL°W.

One set with ghosts on them, and one that looks like Jack-O-Lanterns.



I love the ghost ones. I didn't know what to expect them to look like when lit up, but they look cool. The black paper looks great.

The Jack-O-Lantern ones are really special though. Paper lanterns and Jack-O-Lanterns are amazing ideas by themselves. Whoever put them together may have been a little less original and done something seemingly obvious, but they struck gold. Beautiful Halloween gold. These mini ones also throw Christmas lights into the mix, making them like some kind of supergroup. Halloween mini paper lanterns are essentially the Crosby, Stills & Nash of decorative lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment