Sunday, October 14, 2012

Let's take a look at some Halloween costumes.

I'm probably not wearing a costume this year as there aren't any parties planned and I don't have any good costume ideas this year anyway. I have been looking at costumes in stores though, and have taken pictures of a few that I'd like to share.

"Sexy" Halloween costumes seem to have gotten more and more popular over the years. I went to Spirit recently, and while they had many "sexy" costumes for women, these two stuck out to me:



Sexy Edward Scissorhands and Sexy Betelgeuse. I think they should complete the series with a Sexy Jack Skellington.

Hmm, you know, I have the DVD of Beetlejuice and an Edward Scissorhands action figure on my Halloween mood table.

Also at spirit, I found this Incredible Hulk child's costume.



It doesn't indicate it anywhere in writing on the package, but I think it's actually a sleepy child Hulk. Look at that ferocious yawn. You wouldn't like him when he's sleepy. Sleepy child hulk costume includes ripped purple pajama pants and for some reason a mohawk. I guess I see children with mohawks quite often these days though.

The final costume was found at a flea market.



It's an old Ben Cooper costume of the moustached Masters Of The Universe character Man-At-Arms. It's perfect if you love Masters Of The Universe and if you love getting your eyeballs sliced up by sharp plastic. Only one of those is true about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment