Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I saw some truck nuts today.

So I guess I can cross that off my bucket list.

In case you don't know (and please excuse my own limited knowledge on the subject), truck nuts are a rubber or plastic pair of testicles that really classy people usually hang under their pickup trucks.

The pair I saw were on a four wheeler being pulled by a white van at a gas station. A very sloppy-looking guy emerged from the van and filled the four wheeler with gasoline. We made eye contact, and I think he could tell I was judging him. I was.

What's strange to me is that the truck nuts were hanging from a bar on the back of the four wheeler. To extend the visual metaphor, I was trying to decide what part of the anatomy that bar would be. It seemed to me, from the position it was in that it was the tail bone. So it was like the four wheeler had a scrotum hanging from its tail bone. It was just a really odd placement, in my opinion, and it made me glad my scrotum isn't located there. I feel like the location of the actual scrotum on the human body isn't that great either (not that I can think of a better place for it), but it's still much better than having one on your tail bone. And that's a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment